Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Writing for a site and would appreciate help; New article 6/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Hey guys. I got a job as a writer for a Bengals fan site, StripeHype.com. Some of you probably already saw that on Facebook. I know not all of you are Bengals fans, but you are football fans. I would appreciate it if you guys could and would help spread the word. It would help me out tremendously.

I'll be writing 4 articles a week; every Tuesday and Thursday and then 2 random days a week.

Today's article, Man In The Middle: http://stripehype.com/2012/05/09/man/

My first article, Sophmore Superstar: http://stripehype.com/2012/05/09/sophomore-superstar/

It would mean a lot if you guys could just circulate the links around. I know you all know other football fans. Thank you!

Last edited:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I checked out the recent article. Very nice job, Joe. While I may not be a Bengals fan, I am a football fan, and enjoyed the read. You should keep this thread updated every time you post an entry, as I'd like to read them in the future. I gave that entry the traditional Like and left a comment (as TheCardAlbumDotCom).

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I checked out the recent article. Very nice job, Joe. While I may not be a Bengals fan, I am a football fan, and enjoyed the read. You should keep this thread updated every time you post an entry, as I'd like to read them in the future. I gave that entry the traditional Like and left a comment (as TheCardAlbumDotCom).

Thanks Mag, I really appreciate it. I will definitely update this thread with every article I write. Thank you for taking the time to read it and comment.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Just took the time to read these. Great stuff, the Mother's Day one is a very cool piece.

Definately keep updating here.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks guys. I really appreciate the words and support.

I have linked my archives in my signature, so if you should miss one, you can click there to catch up.

I'll have a new article up today and I'll post the link here when it goes up.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
UW- Thank you. Yes, I plan on doing write ups on some of them. At the moment, we all divided up the team and have been All-Time Top 5s. I have one position left and then I am done with that. Planning on moving on to rookies after that.

Mag- Much appreciated!

Thank you for the support! I really appreciate it. New article will be up today. While not Bengals, it's about my meeting with Brandon Phillips.

Members online

Latest posts