Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oddball Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
First, Wasnt there an oddball thread? I cant find it if there was one.

Second, since I cant find the thread, I'll ask my question here. Is this card the 1992 Score Coke/ Hardees Discs #3 Jeff Bagwell that I see listed in the inventory? Because the back says 22 of 24, not #3. But I am unable to see a listing for a Bagwell disc numbered 22. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Score%20Coke%20Hardees%20Discs%2022.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
So Beckett has em listed incorrectly. Alrighty. Thanks!

Produced by MSA and Score, this Coke/Hardees set was a very limited issue apparently only distributed in South Georgia and Florida.

The discs ARE numbered, although the Beckett Almanac guide inexplicitly indicates they are unnumbered and has assigned numbers in alphabetical order. The Beckett Alphabetical guide lists these as "Score Coke/Hardees Discs" and abbreviated in the player checklists as "92 ScoCokD".
On the disc backs are logos for Score, MSA, Coke and MLB. Nowhere is there a mention of Hardees on the player discs. The Hardees name only appears on the extra "Major League Line-Up" checklist disc which has separate unnumbered American League and National League lists.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
That distribution is not accurate, they were available in Alabama as well. I've got a stack of them that I picked up because my wife's best friend at the time was a manager at a Hardees in Huntsville.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts