Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Bowman Chrome Reggie Bush Superfractor RC 1/1 is up....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-BOWMAN-CHROME- ... dZViewItem

Seller claims he spent $5,000 on it. Who knows, I can't remember. Bottom line, he won't even be getting a third of that amount when this auction is up.

So let's make this fun. Predict the final amount, kinda like "the price is right" show.

No prizes, this is strictly for bragging rights.

I'll start: $938 and even then I don't think it'll get that high, but who knows...

(I actually think the auction will end early anyway)

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Didn't that guy from the old BMB own that card? I cant remember his screen name off hand but he had a really nutty Reggie Bush personal collection and he also collected the LCM mirror blacks, he had about 10 mirror blacks nad they where all star rookie players like Bush, Peterson etc.

I dont think the auction will go all the way either, talk about the worst possible time to be selling that card, the guy must really be feeling the economy if he needs the money that bad. I say it goes $711.99

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
I think that with the private bidder that the card is set up to be shilled to high heaven and will be back up a couple weeks after the auction.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
Didn't that guy from the old BMB own that card? I cant remember his screen name off hand but he had a really nutty Reggie Bush personal collection and he also collected the LCM mirror blacks, he had about 10 mirror blacks nad they where all star rookie players like Bush, Peterson etc.

I dont think the auction will go all the way either, talk about the worst possible time to be selling that card, the guy must really be feeling the economy if he needs the money that bad. I say it goes $711.99

G money, I was going to say $710.00 I will now be going with $650.00. I was trying to figure out the same bmb member that had that card. great contest snyper.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
If the guy really needs money, then 900

If the guy shills it, then it'll be re-listed once, twice, etc...

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
minpin said:
Snyper said:
Vincesanity said:
Reggie Bush??? Oh ya he was pretty good in college, might be worth paying $250 for.

shat... I'd pay $250 in a heartbeat.

Me to Snyper...my guess is 819.99.

:lol: Don't mind Vincesanity, minpin.. he's still got a grudge after I DESTROYED his fraud fantasy football team last season.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
flightposite said:
I think that with the private bidder that the card is set up to be shilled to high heaven and will be back up a couple weeks after the auction.

There is a question asked about this exact scenario you mentioned, the seller says he will take the private bidding off, but its still there. Im not even sure if that can be changed now, can it? Anyways.... i thought i would bump this up as there is about 3 1/2 days to go and the bidding is at $350.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
bmp1 said:
G $MONEY$ said:

G money, I was going to say $710.00 I will now be going with $650.00. I was trying to figure out the same bmb member that had that card. great contest snyper.

Yeah, i still can not remember the guys name on BMB, but he also lived in California (I remember his saying he always watched Bush at USC), like the guy who is having the auction, so chances are it is him.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Up to $560 with a couple days to go, seller still has the bidding on private. I dont think he can change that now though.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Ended early, big surprise.

Edit: Relisted as a BIN/BO, big surprise. Now it's just going to be one of those cards that is listed over and over again because the seller wants to sell but has no chance of getting close to what he wants for it.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
flightposite said:

Edit: Relisted as a BIN/BO, big surprise. Now it's just going to be one of those cards that is listed over and over again because the seller wants to sell but has no chance of getting close to what he wants for it.

I WIN I WIN I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: If he really paid 5K for that card I don't know whether to laugh my ass off at his expense considering the times or to feel sorry for him.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Snyper said:
flightposite said:

I WIN I WIN I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: If he really paid 5K for that card I don't know whether to laugh my ass off at his expense considering the times or to feel sorry for him.

I think a few of us won snyper ;) I am really debating whether or not to set up at this card show here in my home city. We usually have 3 "big" shows a year, but i really dont know if i want to give my stuff away?

http://www.bossashows.com/cal.html

Latest posts