Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Bryce Harper Chromes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Well, his first cards were 2008 USA cards, so one could say 2012 are 5th year cards. But I don't think most people would. 2010 Bowman is a real brand, even if his card was technically an insert. His 2011 Bowmans are technically inserts, too. But I'd say 2012 is 3rd year.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Tweeners, I call them. The cards in between the first cards picturing a player as a Major Leaguer and that player's rookie logo cards. There are now 3 types of "rookie cards" IMO. First year cards, first ML cards and rookie logo cards. Everything in between are tweener rookie cards. What a mess. lol

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'll have to consult Judy Heeter first, and then I'll get back to you.

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Tweeners, I call them. The cards in between the first cards picturing a player as a Major Leaguer and that player's rookie logo cards. There are now 3 types of "rookie cards" IMO. First year cards, first ML cards and rookie logo cards. Everything in between are tweener rookie cards. What a mess. lol

Tweeners - I like that. What a mess indeed.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
If Bowman didn't have the photoshop gimmick - photoshopping minor league players into major league players - there'd be no issue here.

Members online

No members online now.