Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jim Callis' 2012 Mock Draft 1.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Keep in mind there is more uncertainty with this draft than probably any other, thanks to the new CBA.

For that reason, I will be upping the ante with my prizes for my annual Draft Contest. Stay tuned.

Here's a tidbit - this year, the guessing deadline will be on the same day as the first day of the draft.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
ESPNHS.com has Carson Kelly into the 20-25 range of the 1st Round as teams believe his bat is legit. If the Rays pick Ty Hensley, I'll puke. Personally, I think Berrios stocks goes way UP the closer we get to the draft.

Last edited:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
There could be LOTS of opportunity to make some money if Almora falls to the Cubs. There's still a bunch of good, cheap autos out there that the Cubs fans would love.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Wonder where Giolito will fit in that draft.......no Trey Williams in the first round either.....probably a sandwich pick. I believe CJ Hinojosa is injured. Going to be interesting to see who goes to school and who doesn't.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Lucas Sims has dominated this year at a large classification school in the state of Ga.. Was being touted as a first rounder, and now is out?? what??

Members online

Latest posts