Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can we do a Buy Sell Hold thread?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
It's been a while since I've seen one of these, and with the recent release of Bowman (and actually, I don't think we've had one of these sense Bowman Draft) I figured maybe we could start one of these threads? I will start.

Mr. Hot Sheet, Christian Yelich.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Maybe I'm the only one but what is a buy sell hold thread?

So I said Christian Yelich. You would reply with what you think of him as far as whether or not you're buying, selling or holding stuff you already have of him, and then you put a player that you are curious about and somebody gives their opinion of the player you are asking about.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So I said Christian Yelich. You would reply with what you think of him as far as whether or not you're buying, selling or holding stuff you already have of him, and then you put a player that you are curious about and somebody gives their opinion of the player you are asking about.

Cool thread idea! Thanks for explaining.

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
I'm still buying Brett Jackson. Still plenty of room for growth here - and some decent long-term potential.

Matt Hobgood...

...just kidding!

But seriously, how about Karsten Whitson?

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
You guys aren't playing right. You need to answer the previous one and then name your own. Otherwise it gets off.

I'll begin with a new name again.

Josh Bell

Members online

Latest posts