Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
went to get my coffee before turning on computer . Slow night at stadium = gas money . They have pre sold 1700 tickets for tonight plus groups etc should equal 3000 /4000 turnout = $$$$$

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
went to get my coffee before turning on computer . Slow night at stadium = gas money . They have pre sold 1700 tickets for tonight plus groups etc should equal 3000 /4000 turnout = $$$$$

Good luck making more than gas money!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Still no Red Sox fans???????????????????? the Braves and Yankees packs are selling . Turns cold after sunset at stadium due to lake real close so later innnings very slow sales . I do tell collectors to check out this site [ not the kids]. Later in the season Friday nite games have fireworks this really helps . My location last couple games is fourth best - hope to get back near gate - number one location . I have three regular 12 year olds that 's knowledge about players is super and they buy :D .
Two nights ago the plex iglass shattered sending a piece into a woman's head near her eye - rest of fans in that location still would not move away. One of the owners was there quick to check things out [ he's a lawyer] .

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning.

I'm home for the weekend so I can spend it with my mother.

I decided that I want to get a summer job this year and submitted one application on Tuesday night. I received a call yesterday afternoon and have an interview next Thursday. Woot!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
it turns off automatic :rolleyes:
A FROW sighting !!!!!!!!!
Schill ; how hard is it to get a yard mowing job HAHAHAHAHA

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thats not bad. How long of a layoff was it between rounds? (A few months I'd imagine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts