Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who am I?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TraderJake

Aug 7, 2008
Thought it would be fun to highlight some of the most under appreciated players in the league.

Start with an easy one:

I am a 25 year old lefty with a WAY under 3.00 era, close to a 3 to 1 K to BB ratio and I play for a first place team. (P.S. my 1st year Chrome autos can be had for under $10 and some times under $5)

Who am I?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm a 25-year-old who plays at a premium position. Right now I have the highest BA on the team (that should count) and have been nothing but clutch at the plate this season. My defense has also been improving to the point that people are starting to notice. I've always had a few skills that rank high in the MLB for my position. And it it weren't for 3-4 high-profile players at my position, you could argue that I'm one of the most valuable players on my team. I'm so good, that my back-up could start on other MLB teams.

BoatsN304s

Nov 3, 2011
Thought it would be fun to highlight some of the most under appreciated players in the league.

Start with an easy one:

I am a 25 year old lefty with a WAY under 3.00 era, close to a 3 to 1 K to BB ratio and I play for a first place team. (P.S. my 1st year Chrome autos can be had for under $10 and some times under $5)

Who am I?
Clayton Kershaw? But there is no way his BS auto's are that cheap.

TraderJake

Aug 7, 2008
I'm a 25-year-old who plays at a premium position. Right now I have the highest BA on the team (that should count) and have been nothing but clutch at the plate this season. My defense has also been improving to the point that people are starting to notice. I've always had a few skills that rank high in the MLB for my position. And it it weren't for 3-4 high-profile players at my position, you could argue that I'm one of the most valuable players on my team. I'm so good, that my back-up could start on other MLB teams.

Jonathan Lucroy?

Members online

Latest posts