Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Bowman Blue wrapper redemption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

refuse24

Mar 11, 2009
First of don't buy empty wrappers on ebay.

I was at the Duryea PO to drop of my 2 packs of wrappers and the PO Employee told me he had 7 burlap bags for them and some totes.There was a entire pallet sitting there.

If your wrappers are not in bye Monday the latest I am not to sure you will get your free packs.I think Tuesday will be iffy.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I ripped my 14 jumbo packs yesterday before work so I could send them off to Topps before work. If I didnt I know they'd still be sitting here and I might not get them out until Monday.

marterburn

..sigh...i made all my puchases (not cases) online, so will not receive most of it until next week...so I've got no chance...kinda sucks everything went so fast.

During the week with limited time, tending to a 14-month old and a 40-week pregnant wife is more important that making a trip to the LCS that would take over an hour all-told. I knew this a month ago when I ordered my boxes, so really the only bummer for me is that it seems I won't be able to send in my wrappers.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Maybe Topps will do the right thing & support the collectors that send 1-5 boxes worth of wrappers instead of the big breakers that send 50 cases worth...

refuse24

Mar 11, 2009
Well I am glad I was able to get the word out to the members on this form.It's funny the PO Employee asked me how long the the contest last.I said there only sending out 10,000 packs.

refuse24

Mar 11, 2009
I ripped my 14 jumbo packs yesterday before work so I could send them off to Topps before work. If I didnt I know they'd still be sitting here and I might not get them out until Monday.
It's doesn't hurt to try.

Topps said they would update everybody on FB.

I wish you the best.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
I think seeing a bunch of Topps mail and calling the wrapper redemption all but over is a little bit reactionary. While I wouldn't bother buying wrappers online, there's no reason not to mail any today...or Monday at the latest.

refuse24

Mar 11, 2009
I think seeing a bunch of Topps mail and calling the wrapper redemption all but over is a little bit reactionary. While I wouldn't bother buying wrappers online, there's no reason not to mail any today...or Monday at the latest.
Ya that does make some sense because it might not all be for the Bowman Blue redemption program.

Is topps running any other program right now.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Ya that does make some sense because it might not all be for the Bowman Blue redemption program.

Is topps running any other program right now.

Doubt they have 2 going to PO Box 2008.... Im sure that one is set up for the Blue Redemption packs only.

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
You really don't see them announcing Monday that all the packs are spoken for do you?? :benson::benson::benson:

Not happening.

Sent mine Thursday. The only thought that crossed my mind is if they are actually already in the process of sorting them as the come in (which is a time consuming process in itself counting out 24 wrappers to make sure they are all there and allocating that as a successful redemption). By the time the find out they still have some to give out (or if they only begin the process next week by going to randomly grab from the stack until all are redeemed), is it possible that a package that arrives next week could be counted instead? I just dont think Topps is applying any FIFO accounting procedures on what came in first. That would be even more difficult to track and personally I doubt they care, so I think its actually a crap shoot even for those that sent in immediately.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I know this is probably common knowledge but what exactly are in these 10,000 packs? Are they blue parallels of the prospects?

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Well I am glad I was able to get the word out to the members on this form.It's funny the PO Employee asked me how long the the contest last.I said there only sending out 10,000 packs.
Why are you so pre-occuppied with these wrapper redemptions? You must have at least 50 posts here and on another site about this topic.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I've had about 6 or 7 different packages sent in. I sent 3 separate ones myself with the last one going today via Express Mail. It's only a 2.5 hr drive from my home to Duryea, but I couldn't take a day off to make the drive. This whole topic makes me very nervous. These packs are going to be hot.

Based upon 10,000 packs, and with Red Wave /25 and Blue Wave Autos /50 for all 38 prospects, you're looking at an auto every 5.26 packs and a Red Wave every 3.6 packs. Plus the Blue Wave will limited to about 412 each. So each pack will net you at the minimum of 5 cards more limited than a refractor and then every 4 packs you should hit the equivalent of an Orange Refractor and inside of 6 packs you should hit the equivalent of a Gold Refractor Auto.

These redemption packs unopened should be worth some serious money. Is $30-50 per pack really out of the question?

Members online

No members online now.