Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

With week 2 nearly in the books, who's the worst?

Which is the worst team in the NFL?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
We've gotten two looks at almost everybody. Based on your early impressions, who's the worst team in the NFL and why?

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Poll: With week 2 nearly in the books, who's the worst?

KC is terrible - they got rolled by the Raiders today and that's no easy feat. I think Detroit has a chance to get better as the season goes along, but KC doesn't look to have much upside.

Boy oh boy is Seattle awful. They're not far behind KC. How do they lose to San Fran at home???

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ

Billy Packer said:
KC is terrible - they got rolled by the Raiders today and that's no easy feat. I think Detroit has a chance to get better as the season goes along, but KC doesn't look to have much upside.

Boy oh boy is Seattle awful. They're not far behind KC. How do they lose to San Fran at home???

Detroit will put points on board but they will not keep anyone under 25
hard to win in NFL consistently letting others score that many points each week

Frow

LJ is a non factor. It's shocking that he suddenly can't get huge chunks of yards when Will Shields, Casey Wiegeman, and Willie Roaf aren't out there. I'd almost risk making the Mike Shanahan comment of it doesn't matter who is back there.

I voted Cincinnati just based upon expectations, star power, and sucktitude. Everyone freaked out that Marvin Lewis "righted the ship" when the Bengals finished above .500 that one year, but their back to the way their losing ways.

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
i see herm edwards getting axed in a few if they can't put up 1 win. i think haslett at the minimum will be joining him too.

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
Wow - after about a day of voting, it looks like FCB thinks the state of Missouri is the worst with a combined 13 votes for the Chiefs and Rams out of 22. Yeesh. Are the Mizzou Tigers are the best football team in the state right now?

madman1978

Billy Packer said:
Wow - after about a day of voting, it looks like FCB thinks the state of Missouri is the worst with a combined 13 votes for the Chiefs and Rams out of 22. Yeesh. Are the Mizzou Tigers are the best football team in the state right now?
Lets say this I bet they can play against either team from what I saw yesterday

Members online

Latest posts