Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Newest King Felix Hernandez Pickup...Solid Gold!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hey Guys and Gals!

I wanted to share my latest Felix Hernandez pickup. Buying has been slower than usual as of late as the Mrs. and I have been saving up for a new home :) These cards don't scan very well as any of you that have one know...

2012 Museum Collection Felix Hernandez gold border auto 10/15:
felixgold1.jpg
felixgold2.jpg

Goes VERY well next to last years...played with the settings a little bit :)
IMG_0316.jpg

Thanks a ton for looking everyone and opinions always appreciated!

Alex

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Russ - Thanks man! Hope you end up with a Cal one of these days ;)

Jared - I SERIOUSLY need the /5...then I can get the /10 and finish the rainbow. If you have or know of one available you know who to call :)

Chompsmcgee - Very much appreciated man! Can't wait to see what those Griffeys look like once the redemptions start arriving.

Homerun28aa - Thank you sir! Your patch pickup thread has some AMAZING pieces to it as well bud.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Dave - Thanks Mr. Midas ;)

JH - Much appreciated dude! I agree on the sig...this years either look decently nice or completely horrible. Last years pen is still my favorite.

Noaskiecards - These cards are really cool in person. I don't mind the picture for this years...although it does make him look a little old haha.

Uniquebaseballcards - Awesome photo...is that older than Soul Train? ;)

Scott - Thanks dude! If only Schilling had one in the set. Nice pickup on his locker nameplate by the way :)

Bobby - Thanks a ton man!!! Any help on the /5 would be great...sweet blue in your sig too :eek:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Alex - Thanks hombre! Wish Ethier had one in this years set for you :)

Joe - VERY much appreciated...I am very happy with what I have for Felix, but wish I had some of his super high end stuff my buddy Phil has.

Matt - Thanks dude! A LONG way to go if I want to get as successful as you and your Gwynn collection ;)

Dave - Thanks man! Does JJ have one for this years set...and if so have you picked one up yet?

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Hey, hope things are going well by you. That card (the pair actually) is sweet!!

Members online