Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Braves @ Cubs 5/7 & 5/8 - IP Autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bravesfan22

Feb 22, 2011
Greentown/Kokomo, IN
This is about a week late but Im finally getting around to posting these pics of my trip to Chicago for the Braves series. I was lucky enough to come away with 2 chipper autos again (one for me and one for my brother) I also received Dan Uggla, Brian McCann and my personal favorite Brandon Beachy. Plus i got a foul ball during BP which was the ball Mac signed.

My conversation with Brandon was awkward but funny. He thought it was awesome I had his jersey, he said it was the first hed seen in person aside from his family and close friends. I told him it was awkward to ask him for his auto since I played against him in high school for a few years and know his brothers and what not but he was cool about it which made it feel less awkward haha As I've said before he was about 2 miles away from being my teammate in highschool instead of a foe but its awfully nice to have him be a Brave now especially since he never pitched a game in high school so i didn't have to worry about that. I just wish I could see the old stat books to see if I ever struck him out haha.

20120509_033742.jpg

20120514_210611.jpg

mjxiv2325

Mar 24, 2012
Nice to get those autos Beachy is having a great year.

I really like the McCann since it is signed in blue.

Members online

Latest posts