Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Anybody know anything about UD limited edition sets? A friend of mine came across one in a wooden box from, I think 92 or 93.Any value or particular cards in that sort of set?

Thanks, guys.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
didn't get cover off pool so we'll have a FROG catching weekend with G/K's

Sounds like fun! Make sure none of those legless lizards get in there first.

We had a 4 ft gator stretched out under a bench in front of our store when I got to work yesterday. DNR had to remind him where he lived.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Sounds like fun! Make sure none of those legless lizards get in there first.

We had a 4 ft gator stretched out under a bench in front of our store when I got to work yesterday. DNR had to remind him where he lived.

Wife came out one day and a very large Snapping Turtle was under her jeep hahaha

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Anybody know anything about UD limited edition sets? A friend of mine came across one in a wooden box from, I think 92 or 93.Any value or particular cards in that sort of set?

I think the cards are the same as a box set; you just get a fancy box. I would drop a post in the 90s thread and that that group some of the crazy player collectors might know.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
We've been in our pool several times since we "opened" it last week.
Our environmental office had to remove a 9 footer from behind the medical facility last year and there's a 6 footer that lives in the water hazard on the 6th hole of the base golf course. Ahhhh.....Florida.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning all!
We've been in our pool several times since we "opened" it last week.
Our environmental office had to remove a 9 footer from behind the medical facility last year and there's a 6 footer that lives in the water hazard on the 6th hole of the base golf course. Ahhhh.....Florida.

SC actually opened a hunting season on them a few years ago. Some of my buddies have taken some 10 and 11 footers but I have only gone twice and it's nothing like Swamp People. Those LA boys are crazy, right Dan and Mr Pharis?!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I've never seen the show Jimmy, but I can imagine there are some pretty big gators etc...

How've you been Frenchie?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
SC actually opened a hunting season on them a few years ago. Some of my buddies have taken some 10 and 11 footers but I have only gone twice and it's nothing like Swamp People. Those LA boys are crazy, right Dan and Mr Pharis?!

Did you see where Mitchell Guist passed away yesterday? Apparently, he had a huge seizure while he and Glenn were on a river headed somewhere. I'll miss him on the show. His brother must be devastated because they did absolutely everything together.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Did you see where Mitchell Guist passed away yesterday? Apparently, he had a huge seizure while he and Glenn were on a river headed somewhere. I'll miss him on the show. His brother must be devastated because they did absolutely everything together.

I heard about that. That sucks, because those two guys were my absolute favorites. When I watched them I felt like they were the most genuine people on the show. His brother is gonna be lost without him, very sad indeed.

Dan, you and Adam should check it out, pretty interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts