Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MIKE TROUT vs. BRYCE HARPER

Who will have a better MLB career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
When will people start giving Mike Trout the love, or the attention that Bryce Harper receives. IMO both will be superstars, but Mike Trout no doubt will have a better career. What do you think? I am just glad that the Angels have finally realized they need to play this kid all the time and let him grow.

Question who will have the better overall career?

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Mike Trout and remember this is my opinion will have a better career because the expectations are not as high as Bryce's, yes they are high, just not as high. Mike Trout will use his speed and produce better power, run production and average than Bryce. It is showing very early so far. Bryce's swing is too violent right now and is off his front foot too often which leads me to believe he will have leg problems.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
The OP clearly said in his initial post that it is his opinion Trout will no doubt have a better career than Harper...before you jump down someone's throat perhaps some critical reading is in order

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
When it comes to baseball cards, Trout will never reach the levels that Harper did. Neither will get to where they were at their highest.

Remember that joe blow pretty much has no idea who mike trout is (other then a fish perhaps), but he knows the name bryce Harper

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Mike Trout is looking pretty damn good right now. I'm not going to predict who is going to have a better career or anything, but when comparing the prices of their stuff, Trout is definitely under priced all things considered.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Your ability to see the future is intriguing. How does one obtain this power?
Your ability to be a donkey is intriguing, but that does not surprise me. I have been prospecting Mike Trout since Elite and Draft in 2009 and have reaped the benefits. The ability to watch him in person in the minors gives me the ability to see the future.

It is a stinking poll, don't reply if you don't want to participate, its not like the poll was "Who will have more career HR's, Hank Aaron or Roberto Clemente"?

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I don't think there is any possible way to tell...even when their careers are over. They are different types of players. If they both pan out, Harper will have more HR's & RBI's while Trout will probably have a better average, play better defense from a premium position, and do the little things that make a team better but are impossible to quantify.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
Mike Trout and remember this is my opinion will have a better career because the expectations are not as high as Bryce's, yes they are high, just not as high. Mike Trout will use his speed and produce better power, run production and average than Bryce. It is showing very early so far. Bryce's swing is too violent right now and is off his front foot too often which leads me to believe he will have leg problems.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Your ability to be a donkey is intriguing, but that does not surprise me. I have been prospecting Mike Trout since Elite and Draft in 2009 and have reaped the benefits. The ability to watch him in person in the minors gives me the ability to see the future.

It is a stinking poll, don't reply if you don't want to participate, its not like the poll was "Who will have more career HR's, Hank Aaron or Roberto Clemente"?

I heard someone say this yesterday so I had to use it! :D

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What I said is definitely not idiotic, just my opinion from watching Bryce swing vs. Mike Trout. Both will have superb careers if they stay healthy, I would just put my money on Trout instead of Harper. Actually everyone is smarter after reading this thread, its baseball knowledge if you have ever played it before or coached it.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
What I said is definitely not idiotic, just my opinion from watching Bryce swing vs. Mike Trout. Both will have superb careers if they stay healthy, I would just put my money on Trout instead of Harper. Actually everyone is smarter after reading this thread, its baseball knowledge if you have ever played it before or coached it.

If you thought this was serious then maybe you are. You completely missed the Old School reference

Members online

Latest posts