Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps sends out survey regarding bowman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Never got a survey from topps asking about my opinions on a product until now.

Came from survey monkey & asked several questions re bowman, such as design, likes dislikes, improvements, etc.

basically my reviews were all very good, but the product needs more refs, esp x's.

I also suggested doing ssp (like chrome fb variations) & basic prospect sp's to bring value to valueless base cards (& incentives to open more)

Also to add a seconds auto per box even if a price increase is needed (although t chrome baseball has 2 autos @ same srp)

Anyone else get a survey

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Regular boxes need two autos per box for sure or one special non jumbo/hobby only hit like black refractor autos. Basically everyone just busts Jumbo's until they can't find them or the prices get too astronomical to open.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Regular boxes need two autos per box for sure or one special non jumbo/hobby only hit like black refractor autos. Basically everyone just busts Jumbo's until they can't find them or the prices get too astronomical to open.

How about No Jumbos and two autos per hobby box.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Still too many numbering mistakes. At least they used to try to fix this issue by applying small stickers over the incorrect card #s.
Now it seems they just don't give a shat.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
Or elaborating on promotional deadlines / limitations on the sale sheet?

That might have been on there as I haven't looked at an updated sale sheet.

edit:

And a couple cases of new pens.

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
And how about, if you advertise an auto on a sell sheet and you do not get it in the product on time. Then change the sell sheet to only have the autos you did get.
NO MORE REDEMPTIONS YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO FULFILL. And then lower the price thus weakening your profit margin. This way you may be able to actually make a product someone would like to collect, instead of the rip and dump routine.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Still too many numbering mistakes. At least they used to try to fix this issue by applying small stickers over the incorrect card #s.
Now it seems they just don't give a shat.

On Autographs maybe.

It is easier to put the little corrected number stickers on 4,000 Autographs than it is to put them on 250,000 base cards.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
On Autographs maybe.

It is easier to put the little corrected number stickers on 4,000 Autographs than it is to put them on 250,000 base cards.

It would be good punishment for making the mistake in the first place! Ha.
Point taken.

Members online

Latest posts