Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay listing help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Sorry I have not SOLD anything on eBay in a month or so and it looks like they have a new way of selling items. This is kind of annoying as the format made it confusing and after much review I do not know how to list an item BIN with a best offer option. My listing only has a BIN option, without the best offer. Anyway to change this, anyone can help me out please? Thanks

Ken

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Sorry I have not SOLD anything on eBay in a month or so and it looks like they have a new way of selling items. This is kind of annoying as the format made it confusing and after much review I do not know how to list an item BIN with a best offer option. My listing only has a BIN option, without the best offer. Anyway to change this, anyone can help me out please? Thanks

Ken

Ken, are you using Google Chrome? If so it wasn't allowing me too use the B/O either so I had to switch over to IE which worked.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
ScreenShot2012-05-16at94259PM.png

no spot for BO?