Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Mobile App Issue anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
App was working fine on my Samsung Charge until yesterday. I was getting notifications on auctions ending, messages received, ect. Now there are no notifications. I checked "My Apps" and looked for an ebay mobile update, but nothing. Took my battery out, put it back in, nothing. Checked my sound settings, zilch.

So I'm curious if anyone else using Android is having any issues like this?

Mods- Thought this should be in General, but if it's an issue I wanted to get more views on it. Please move it if you think it shouldn't be here.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
I have an HTC and it works fine for me..

Although the alerts I get is after the item has sold!!.. ::facepalm::

I called them yesterday and the CS rep told me they're working on quite a few issues. Some people couldn't pay for items won, some were getting rerouted to a list of Obama's 2008 campaign promises..... :lol: ......I Keeed!

Well I uninstalled the app and then downloaded it again and it started working properly with my alerts. Maybe you could try this? I had a problem about a month ago with the notifications settings too. I set it to get alerts 5 minutes before the items I'm watching end and it kept giving me alerts 10 and 15 minutes before. But that cleared up after a couple of days.

Members online

Latest posts