Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Really wanted to buy a 2012 Bowman Blaster but......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Since I never get anything good I resisted the urge and went on ebay and bought these two instead. A Darvish orange and Strasburg Blue:

2012Bowman.jpg

Still figuring out how to post better pictures but the Strasburg is numbered / 500 and the Darvish / 250.

Thanks for looking!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Two nice looking cards of two guys who are pitching as well as anyone right now with as much upside as anyone as well. Nice decision.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Two nice looking cards of two guys who are pitching as well as anyone right now with as much upside as anyone as well. Nice decision.

Thanks! I was debating between those and a Danny Hultzen Auto, but since those guys are already producing at the major league level and the Hultzen is about twice the price, I went with those. I know they aren't chrome or auto but I'm still super happy with them. I was actually suprised at how little interest I had in this years crop of Bowman prospects.

Latest posts