Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'morn gent & gals!

I mentioned waiting for a package yesterday. What came out of the box is this group of 8 leather minis...

eight.jpg

Waiting for more in mail before I make my next official update. Just wanted to share this stuff with you. So giddy that I finally got Gehrig and Posey for my crazy set. :cool:

Last edited:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning!

Didn't get a chance to check in on Weds. Closed on the house, much work to do. I had the electric turned on, found out the main breaker was removed. Feed wiring from meter was not connected and wire wasn't taped up or insulated inside panel. Luckly the wire wasn't touching any of the ground wires or the panel itself. Found a main break at the hardware store that fit, called power company back to disconect. Took about 5 minutes to safetly correct the problem.

Going fishing, be back later. Gas company's coming to turn on the gas this afternoon. Now to get the water turned on.

Very nice mailday Frosty! Now on to the coffee.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Nice mailday as usual Frosty!

Last night after getting home from Boston I spent a good 4 hours scanning base/inserts and finished from 2003-present. Now I'll be getting into years where its mostly base/inserts so it'll take me much longer. I've been doing 4 cards per scan and using a ruler to line them up on the scanner so the images are nice and straight. The biggest problem I have is when I hit white bordered cards where I have to scan them individually with the hood open and then crop the image. I shouldn't have to deal with that type of card for a while now though because most of the stuff from the mid 90's up didn't use white borders. I'm going to work on it again this morning before I have to run out and do some errands.

Have a good one everyone!

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Peeps!

I think I got a good deal the other day.
I picked up a set of Series 1 2001 Fleer Platinum with the Pujols rookie #'d to 1500 for $63 dlvd.
I also got 6 hobby boxes of 2001 Pacific baseball. I love old Pacific wax.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Frosty- Awesome pick ups! Congrats!

Ralph- Congrats on the house. Hopefully everything will go smooth. Have fun fishing!

Paul- That's a lot of scanning. I did the same thing with my Dunn collection a year or 2 ago. Once I got it done, I scan the front and back of every card I get in. Getting there is the hard part, keeping up is easy though. :D

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Off to get tires rotated, oil change, buy some much needed house supplies, bank, drop off keys for my boss whos looking after our cats this weekend and then back home to do about 3 hours of house work. Oh and its raining and theres snow in the forecast
::facepalm::
Back in a bit!

Members online

Latest posts