Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Orioles seriously need to lock up Adam Jones and Wieters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I think Adam Jones is the second best CF in baseball and Wieters is the best catcher in baseball. If there are ever two guys to start a franchise with, it's these two. I'm really scared Adam Jones won't be an Oriole next year.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Jones is playing unreal so far.
I agree, if we don't lock Jones & Wieters up soon and for a long period of time, it will be a shame.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Jones is playing unreal so far.
I agree, if we don't lock Jones & Wieters up soon and for a long period of time, it will be a shame.

I didn't realize the O's had 3 more years for Wieters. But still, with Bor-ass being his agent and he being the best catcher in baseball AND Molina signing that hefty contract, we could be looking @ $15 million a year for Wieters EASY. I say lock him up. 6 years/90 million. Get it done.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Adam Jones has been my fantasy kryptonite for years. I've always thought this is the year, and then it wasn't. So of course I finally give up on him, and he lives up to his potential. :evil:

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
I agree Jones is starting to become the player he was always touted to be. This has been a fun year so far for us O's fans. I do think it will get done.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Adam Jones 3rd Straight Game with a HR.
13th on the year.

First player since McGwire in '88 to have a HR in the 15th IN or later multiple times in a season.

Members online

Latest posts