Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jersey number premium on Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Hey everyone, I just finished breaking my case and I happened to pull a Chelsor Cuthbert Orange refractor autograph numbered 15 of 25. When I was finished, I hopped online to see if perhaps it was his jersey number. A quick search revealed that he is pictured on the this card wearing number 15 (and it is the same picture on the Chrome.......). I realize jersey numbers change very often in the minor leagues, and if his number was showing it would definitely commanded premium, I'm wondering if this one would at all, and if so how much? Also, there is no number 15 on the Royals roster. Thank you very much for your input and keep your eyes out for a contest!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Like you said, jersey numbers change so much in the Minors AND most people have no idea what number even their favorite prospects wear in the Minors. I would definitely mention it in your listing, but until a guy is in the Majors with the same number every year, I wouldn't expect much of a premium, if any.

Also worth mentioning that a jersey number and the first and last of a print run seem to bring better premiums on bigger print runs. For example, #1/500 would bring a higher percentage of premium than #1/25.

Members online

Latest posts