Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Created a New Bucket Need Opinions Edited to add poll

How should I organize the Veterans Section?

• Keep it how it is by year and set.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organize it by players first name.

• Organize it by players last name.

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww315/trademhigh/

Please feel free to criticize. I wanted to make it so that it is easy to browse. Any tips on how to improve further, please let me know. Also, should I keep the white background, or change to black?
Should I put the names (Last, First) on the pictures, or should I keep it how it is in that way?

prospector93

Feb 17, 2009
Re: Created a New Bucket Need Opinions

Looks nice. The one problem that I have with buckets is when people take scans from others so all their scans are different and some are from ebay. That really gets me mad.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008

prospector93 said:
Looks nice. The one problem that I have with buckets is when people take scans from others so all their scans are different and some are from ebay. That really gets me mad.
I'll admit, a small few were not from my scanner, but the majority were. I plan on rescanning some, and I still have more cards to scan, so this was just a basic job. It took hours, though. I've scanned over 80 cards today, as well.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX

pretty solid...

Just one critique... i've always been a fan of categorizing by players last names rather than year. This just makes it easier to find the player i am looking for, and i don't have to click on every picture. Now, i realize this starts when the scans are downloaded to the computer, so this may not be an option. Just wanted to throw it out there.

-Jacob

prospector93

Feb 17, 2009

trademhigh said:
prospector93 said:
I'll admit, a small few were not from my scanner, but the majority were. I plan on rescanning some, and I still have more cards to scan, so this was just a basic job. It took hours, though. I've scanned over 80 cards today, as well.

Yeah well you did a nice job.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008

prospector93 said:
trademhigh said:
prospector93 said:

Yeah well you did a nice job.
Thanks man for the kind words!

jacobbocce72 said:
pretty solid...

Just one critique... i've always been a fan of categorizing by players last names rather than year. This just makes it easier to find the player i am looking for, and i don't have to click on every picture. Now, i realize this starts when the scans are downloaded to the computer, so this may not be an option. Just wanted to throw it out there.

-Jacob

Jacob- I still have that option. I worked so hard doing it the way it was :lol: .
I think I may fix it, though. I just want to hear some other opinions.

Thanks guys,
JG

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008

I think this is what I'll do.
Prospectors know what products of their players they are looking for, and they are probably looking for many guys (some also like certain sets in particular), so I think I'll keep them the way they are. The same goes for Basketball and Football due to the small amount of cards I have scanned in those sections. However, for Veterans I will sort by player Last Name, First Name, Numbered.
Example:
2008 UD Heroes Carlos Lee Auto/5=
Lee, Carlos/5

How does that sound? Better? Worse?

Thanks,
JG

Members online

Latest posts