Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Private message problem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I have sent several private messages today and when I click under sent items the last sent message it shows is back in the beginning of April. Is this normal now with the new site?

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Another thing I've noticed is that posts take a long time to show up in your "View My Posts". I posted this thread several minutes ago and it still isn't there.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
For me when I check sent items nothing shows up period because I cleared that mailbox once like a month ago

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
When you check your messages.. click on "DATE" in the upper right corner.. if you get the oldest.. then click on it again and you will get the newest..

des1984

Aug 6, 2009
Yeah, I found I wasn't clicking the "save sent items" option. They were being sent just not saved.

des1984

Aug 6, 2009
That, however, has not helped getting responses from the individual I have been sending them to........

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I'm with you guys as well. Some of my sent PMs are going through but none of them are showing in my sent items folder. I have even asked those I am sending to to please respond one way or another so I know they received my message and never received a response.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
While on the private message kick, is there any way to get notifications on the page that you have something new in your inbox? I would never know anyone PM'ed me unless I click on "Private Messages". Had a bunch there that I didnt know about at all.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
While on the private message kick, is there any way to get notifications on the page that you have something new in your inbox? I would never know anyone PM'ed me unless I click on "Private Messages". Had a bunch there that I didnt know about at all.

I always have a number next to the Notifications tab telling me I have X amount of new PMs. I'm having the opposite problem, PMs aren't always getting to the people I'm PMing, unless I'm just being ignored by a whole bunch of members (I guess that is possible).

Last edited:

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I always have a number next to the Notifications tab telling me I have X amount of new PMs. I'm having the opposite problem, PMs aren't always getting to the people I'm PMing, unless I'm just being ignored by a whole bunch of members (I guess that is possible). On that topic, gilmo, have you gotten any of my PMs about my Bowman boxes?

None of my PM's show up as read so it says I have 587 unread messages lol : (

Members online