Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - May 18, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Yessir. I'm just hoping I can wake up early enough to make it over there before work. My co-worker was a no show tonight, so I was busy. Now I'm pooped.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
G'morning. I've got a pointless appointment at tbe kidney doctor today, although maybe I can get tbem to lean on my pcp to get me a barium xray of my upper digestive track to see my hernia I'm sure I have. I dont need a followup with kidney docs that aleady did tests and said I was okay three months ago. Ugh.

Good luck at the LCS, Shi.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Scott, pull some good stuff! If you hit any Travis Harrison, keep me in mind - I'm hoping that he'll be a good player for the Twins in about three years, and a good player for another team three more years after that. If you do Bowman, and wind up with doubles, I'm about half-done with that set too.

How come set collecting isn't as big for football? Outside of base Topps and Chrome, are there many other sets to even try putting together? Maybe Upper Deck?

Today is Community Service Day at the campus, which means two hours outside and away from my desk.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Good luck at the show tomorrow Tim
Good luck on the was Scott
Good luck on the lame test Brennan
Good luck on the sets Eric
Good Morning

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Well tht was a waste. The doctor flat out told.mr she didnt have any suggestions since my tests were okay before and that I didnt really need to go in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

2 overnite Doubles this weekend, at least some OT coming in after months of none...

And J, how did that big 2012 Bowman lot turn out?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Morning all!

2 overnite Doubles this weekend, at least some OT coming in after months of none...

And J, how did that big 2012 Bowman lot turn out?
Not sure what you mean? Everything was listed in the description. Some of the autos sell for more than I thought but haven't sold yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts