Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody see the NL East Standings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
It's rivaling the AL East right now.

The Phillies have won 6 straight and are 2 games over .500....and are in LAST PLACE.

Great for baseball.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Amazing what great Starting pitching can overcome. And "Big Roy" and Lee have both had multiple bad outings plus Lee missed three weeks. Only two regulars have hit, Polanco coming back a bit, but overall Offense is LUCKY to get 3 runs a game and the Bullpen (minus #58) has been historically bad, like '10 Arizona bad.

I'll stick w/ the Phils winning Division by 5-6 games, with Atlanta taking a WC. But the Nats are fun to watch, except Gio (I'm an A's fan:mad:). -

And local talking heads are still talking about ripping apart the team and "selling" at the Deadline LOL...

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I just don't see how they score enough runs to win. Pitching beats hitting, etc., but you still have to hit yourself.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
I like the fact more that the O's are the best team in the AL right now. :D

Not too mention they are only 1 game behind being the best team in all of baseball!!

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-033.gif

Members online

Latest posts