Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Daily thread for Monday May 21st 2012...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Since I skipped ahead a week this time last week and couldn't correct it, I figured I'd get it right this week.

TO, in a radio interview, has said he'd love to return to SF or try out for the Raiders. He has been working out with Carson Palmer.

And CM, make sure to re-post your New card idea for those members who didn't see it late last nite...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
09-28-2010090603PM.jpg

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
A 1/1 is worth what a 1/1 is worth. Not sure how grading it can add any value to a card that is already worth what the 20 or so people looking for that card are willing to pay.

I am anti grading to begin with so I may not have the best advice on the subject but even from graders I see them say it is pointless grading 1/1s unless you want it for protection.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Hello.

Per gt's suggestion, here's the new sig concept that hit me last night - a "living" card. This was just a prototype to see if it would work from an existing gif already online. I can take any real video footage and make it work, adding in the Topps Magic effect and freeze to the last frame. Opinions are welcome.

Armstead.gif

Members online

Latest posts