Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jackie Bradley JR 2012 Bowman Chrome RAINBOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRAVISAKERS

Aug 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Well, I put it together over the past couple of weeks, and here she is (minus the Super, still waiting for it to pop). I believe this is the first rainbow for JBJ:

BradleyRainbow-1.jpg

TRAVISAKERS

Aug 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Yeah I took out a 2nd mortgage and sold my first born, but it's ok because I think JBJ will pan out.

p.s. When the Super finally pops I'll probably sell a couple of my organs on the black market. haha

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Awesome stuff! I really love seeing players sign a full name.

Do you plan on picking up a Blue Wave auto as well?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Let's see how nice his signature looks as he moves up through the ranks, ala Harper (although Harper's really isn't that bad).

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Let's see how nice his signature looks as he moves up through the ranks, ala Harper (although Harper's really isn't that bad).

I was thinking Jason Heyward. He used to sign his full name like Bradley... you could read every letter. Will Jackie go with J B Jr eventually?

Its getting worse... he doesnt include the H anymore.
URL]

Last edited:

TRAVISAKERS

Aug 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
What I like ab JBJs auto is that it is really clean and legible, much like Mantle's. But that is where my comparison of Mantle and Bradley ends, haha.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
If you have a base auto f/s or trade, let me know. Need to add his beautiful signature to my P/C. Also helps he's a fine player. Congrats!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I was thinking Jason Heyward. He used to sign his full name like Bradley... you could read every letter. Will Jackie go with J B Jr eventually?

Its getting worse... he doesnt include the H anymore.
URL]

Yeah, when he signed those AFLAC cards he had a very clean signature, and now it's somewhat sloppy.Then again, when you have signed as much as he has over the years you really can't blame him.

Members online

Latest posts