Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

no exquisite? looks like shi guy....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
looks like u can save your money for other Locker items, because Exquisite won't come out...and if it does, technically it's not his rookie year anymore by the time it does...we'll be in preseason games...

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Oh, I'd still pick it up even if it wasn't a true RC. Saving the cash might be nice, but having it in the display would be even better.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Oh, I'd still pick it up even if it wasn't a true RC. Saving the cash might be nice, but having it in the display would be even better.

Whatevs. You'll never be the #1 Locker collector in the galaxy without a true Exquisite rookie. You lose.

uw91

Jun 23, 2011
Puget Sound, WA
Shi... I'm building a house this coming year, and my office will have the displays I want for all my UW gear and collections. Not sure what I'll do with all the Lockers, but I'll have my entire UW collection in place. Well, sans John Fiala and that stupid card from 2001... that I can't find for the life of me.

Maybe Locker will go big and I can sell some stuff to make a mortgage payment, or two. haha No matter, I'll probably end up getting this card;

Locker.jpg

I'll need to get one of those cases from IKEA that you nabbed, as that is def. a sharp piece.

Last edited:

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Shi... I'm building a house this coming year, and my office will have the displays I want for all my UW gear and collections. Not sure what I'll do with all the Lockers, but I'll have my entire UW collection in place. Well, sans John Fiala and that stupid card from 2001... that I can't find for the life of me.

Maybe Locker will go big and I can sell some stuff to make a mortgage payment, or two. haha No matter, I'll probably end up getting this card;

View attachment 2685

I'll need to get one of those cases from IKEA that you nabbed, as that is def. a sharp piece.

You should definitely pick up one of those display cases. I plan on picking up another once I have some more space.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm just going to throw this out there....has StrasburgMania returned to us in Duck fan form? :lol:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
what display case from IKEA...might need to borrow that idea...IKEA to me though is too cheaply made, and only last a year after u put it together?? it's not that "Cheap Wood" crap is it??

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
what display case from IKEA...might need to borrow that idea...IKEA to me though is too cheaply made, and only last a year after u put it together?? it's not that "Cheap Wood" crap is it??

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10119206/

Oh, it's on sale too. It's big enough to display a full size helmet on each of the shelves. The top and bottom pieces are made of that composite wood, if that's what you mean. Keep it away from water and it holds up just fine. Looks nice enough too. I also picked up a little light and installed on the inside at the top. I don't keep it on all the time so as to avoid damaging the cards, but I turn it on when I want to look at everything. It also does a good job of keeping dust off the cards, unlike cards displayed on a bookshelf

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts