Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Saw the SUN this morning:D

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning!

It took me 2 days to upload this video. My lively Saturday nights in Iron River. God Bless our Veteran's.

I present you with Reggie and the Rascals, their premier video.

Last edited:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

I have to go down to the police station today and get my firearms renewal forms. This state is a real PITA for this stuff so I never look forward to it. maybe I'll get a bit more scanning done as well.

Have a good one everyone!

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning, guys!
Ralph, that pickin and grinnin was very cool. I have a feeling that "Good Ol'Mountain Dew" is not a Pepsi product!
Paul, Is that a CWP renewal?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Been busy at home prepping for this weekend's MD party, and posting on the new site from my phone blows. I have a couple of pickups that I'll post later this week...:)

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Off to washing walls and more repairs to the house I bought. I have a large crew to help today. It's amazing when you open the checkbook how many are available.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning!

I get to see one of my favorite band's (Thrice) on their farewell tour last night and it was awesome. ~25 songs that spanned almost 2 hours. Too bad I'm really hurting today thanks to the concert. I've been battling an eye infection of sorts (I think) and it's not a pretty look so I took the day off.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Ralph- Great video! Thanks for sharing.

Scott- Hope you feel better soon. Glad you had a good time last night.

So Saturday is going to be a hectic day. We are meeting my cousin Denis and his wife for an early lunch, around 11. After that, we hit the road to Cincy. Meet my father around 2, head downtown and get tickets for Saturday night's game. Around 3, we meet Brandon. After that, we're going to the Reds HOF to get George Foster bobbleheads. Then head over to Johnny Rockets for dinner. Come back to the stadium for the game and get out Scott Rolen replica Gold Glove Awards and watch the game. Go back to my father's place and then drive back home to Indy because Crystal has to be in to work at 5 am Sunday morning.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Thanks Joe. That sounds like a crazy but totally awesome time. I can't wait to hear about your experience with meeting Brandon Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts