Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Draft USA Auto Rankings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
With the draft right around the corner, I figure I would rank my top 5 USA autos in the set...just for fun. I don't consider myself an expert on USA baseball but just from I've read and heard about these guys:

1. Corey Seager
2. Matt Olson (his prices are dirt cheap!)
3. Lucas Sims
4. Albert Almora
5. Carson Kelly

How would you rank them?

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Nelson Rodriguez?

Agree with Olson being vastly underrated in the card world purely based on power potential

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Nelson Rodriguez?

Agree with Olson being vastly underrated in the card world purely based on power potential

Being in NYC and knowing people who work in the Board of Education...Nelson is NOT the age he is claiming to be...just sayin'...(he's #6 or #7 on my list based on that uncertainty).

Yes, Olson has a POWER bat and a POWER arm...but yet no hobby love!

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Being in NYC and knowing people who work in the Board of Education...Nelson is NOT the age he is claiming to be...just sayin'...(he's #6 or #7 on my list based on that uncertainty).

Nice... I know no one in NYC so that is good to know.

ch2423

Jan 3, 2011
NE Ohio

Is he really "Nelson Rodriguez" also becomes a question.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Is he really "Nelson Rodriguez" also becomes a question.

But, I'm sure with all these question marks, he's still going to be drafted because his power potential is enormous (especially in a premium position like catcher) and if he is like 21, it's still not "that" bad...at least I don't think.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
BTW, someone just hit a BIN on Olson's Green USA Auto...damn u people...leeching off my rankings! lol JK JK :p

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Unlikely Olson would sign. Vandy commit. Ask the Blue jays how that works out. Hed have to be a top 75 pick, which strikes me as unlikely. given the concerns about his ability to hit good breaking stuff and a rather long swing.

I would have Almora and Sims on top. Then Seager, then maybe Olson for 3 years from now.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Unlikely Olson would sign. Vandy commit. Ask the Blue jays how that works out. Hed have to be a top 75 pick, which strikes me as unlikely. given the concerns about his ability to hit good breaking stuff and a rather long swing.

I would have Almora and Sims on top. Then Seager, then maybe Olson for 3 years from now.

Uh Oh... somebody trying to hold up the hype train

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana

How old is he?

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Which is funny because I am holding a lot of Olson higher end, but for pc reasons.

What high end Olson stuff do you have?

Also, where are all the nice Olson stuff on ebay? It seems like no one is listing his cards?!

Latest posts