Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RyanCJW's IP Autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanCJW

Jan 14, 2011
Collingswood, NJ
Washington Nationals @ Philadelphia Phillies
5/23/12

Went to the game tonight. I honestly wasn't expecting the big two but brought something for each just in case. I brought the lineup card I got from the Suns' clubhouse attendant when they came to Lakewood for the one game I tried (and failed to get Bryce in the minors) and I just brought a card for Strasburg. I also brought some cards of other players.

Ian Desmond and Gio Gonzalez both signed A&G cards for me, unfortunately some lady bumped into me as I was trying to get the card to dry so the Gio got a little smudged at the end, no big deal though- still looks great.

scan.jpg

After the stretching and the national anthem and about a minute before 7:05, Bryce finishes his stretching and pretty much makes a bee line to me (or maybe it was the aforementioned older lady who bumped into me earlier), either way, he made his way over to us and I was the second person he signed for. I've got to give him credit, he apparently signed every night and it seemed like he signed about 30-40 tonight.

Harper2.jpg

Pretty excited to finally have Bryce in my collection!

-Ryan

Members online

Latest posts