Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Popped My Cherry!! Bowman Chrome Red Style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I have won my first ever Bowman Chrome - First Bowman Chrome Red Refractor. I have some Bowman Chrome Reds but none are the players first card. I am pretty excited about it!!

$(KGrHqN,!o0E-0!FLf)rBPuup6B-3g~~60_12.JPG

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I am pretty sure my heart says to gift it. I am trying to fight it...but I think it should go to him.

P.S. Don't be a jealous hater that it you weren't my first! :eek:

Gift would be rad dude!!! I'm not jealous either as I go for the proper grammar speaking and typing type :cool:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
He looks like he's in Little League on that card. I didn't even know Andre's brother had a card. That's pretty cool.

I talk to his other brother all the time and I never knew he had this little brother on the Dodgers, let alone had a card. I didn't know until I opened a blaster and got his base chrome out of it. LOL

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats on the win! Was hoping to put it next to the Super but will have to wait for the next one to show up.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Congrats on the win! Was hoping to put it next to the Super but will have to wait for the next one to show up.

Nice to see you Greg!!! Man, I knew it was you on the super. Sly dog! You know why I had to get this one...I didn't know I was going to be up against you though, I would have backed off simply because you have the Super. It will be a gift though as I told you before.

Alex

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Gift to Devon? Very generous of you.

Yes Sir. I am going to getting quite a few of him to give to him. The following is a list of cards I have obtained:

Base - Already given to him
Blue Ref /250 - Already given to him
Magenta Printing Plate 1/1 - Already given to him
Red Ice /25 - On the way
Gold Ref /50 - On the way
Red Wave /25 - On the way
Purple Paper - On the way
Red Ref /5 - On the way

Greg (BigFan) has the Super and that is not going anywhere EVER. LOL!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Yes Sir. I am going to getting quite a few of him to give to him. The following is a list of cards I have obtained:

Base - Already given to him
Blue Ref /250 - Already given to him
Magenta Printing Plate 1/1 - Already given to him
Red Ice /25 - On the way
Gold Ref /50 - On the way
Red Wave /25 - On the way
Purple Paper - On the way
Red Ref /5 - On the way

Greg (BigFan) has the Super and that is not going anywhere EVER. LOL!

That's great Alex. Maybe he'll return the favor when he reaches the bigs (although I know that's not why you are doing it)

Members online

Latest posts