Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning, Dan, Darren, and Barry!

Gotta work this Memorial day weekend but I hope everyone else gets to spend time with their family. Remember why we have holidays like this and thank a veteran for their service to our Country.

Thanks to all you Veterans and active duty guys/gals!!

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
No worries; did you decide anything?

We are looking for a car for my 16yo son and have had little luck finding a decent car at the price we are wanting to spend. A friend of mine is selling this Jeep and with the really low miles on a great engine, I think we are probably going to get the Jeep for him. They seem to hold value pretty well, so in a few years if we decide to sell it , we won't be losing too much money on it. He loves it and for some midlife crisis reason, I think the Jeeps are very cool, and may end up driving it more than him!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

FRIDAY:D

attachment.php

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Made an offer on a card last night. It's a good offer. Nothing from seller yet. There have been other offers and the seller just lets them expire. I'm hoping that he'll at least counteroffer if he doesn't accept. Not going to count on it though.

Anyone have big plans for the weekend?

My cousin and his wife are coming to visit today. We're going to dinner with them tonight and then lunch tomorrow before they head to Columbus. Tomorrow is meet BP day and the Reds game. Sunday we're having a bunch of family and friends over for a cook out. I believe that is the extent of the plans. I've already been running errands and getting everything taken care of this morning so that everything is done. If I make it to Monday, I plan to relax. :lol:

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good Morning.

Taking a vacation day and going with Max on his school field trip. A hike and a boat trip on the river and lake.
Just got my acceptance letter for a job I interviewed for last month at work. It's a somewhat lateral move but it's on the sale side of the company instead of customer support.
It's a modest pay raise, it's salary, and it's a department of 3 people total right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online