Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have access to a photo file site? Need HI REZ '12 pic of Rasmus!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Colby Rasmus is doing an instore signing next Thursday.
The site I normally use has next to nothing from this season, so I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me out.
I'm looking for either a batting pic, or an action fielding pic.
Please let me know if you can help me out.
Thanks!

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
It's $25 for an 8X10. More info here http://www.ajsportsworld.com/colby-rasmus
PujolsCollector, I don't think that would be an issue, however, time is a little short to ship something from the US to here in time. LMK
I think shipping to you there and back + the autograph price is going to make it way too expensive. I have a magazine from when he was in STL I have always wanted signed. I had it in the car to take to the stadium one day and took it out because I decided not to get autos that day. around a week later he got traded. He signed almost everyday at the stadium outside.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
You should print this and get it signed

colby-deal-with-it-toronto.jpg

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
So, I finally decided what to get signed.
The signing went great. Colby was great, especially with kids. Really fun to watch.
Here's a couple of pictures:
IMG_4050.jpg

Me and Colby
rasmus.jpg

The final product.
I chose this picture mainly because I actually took it. On my birthday last year, my friends and family all chipped in and we got a hotel room in the Rogers Centre for the Jays/Rangers game. We were dead centre field, directly above him. I had Colby date the pic.
It's not the greatest pic out there, but I like it a lot!

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Congrats. I think it turned out great. I'm a big fan of pictures with negative space as I think it really makes the main focus pop more.

Members online