Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GEORGE BUSH Miller Park Opening Ceremony FIRST PITCH - Need Photo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Can anyone help me in locating a high resolution photo of President Bush throwing out the first pitch at Miller Park? Paypal Gift awarded if someone can help me.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
gwbushbrewers.jpg

Here you go...

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
This is the same picture I found from Google Images, it is not large enough and not a high resolution, is it? I need to blow this up to 11x14 or so for my mancave.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
What happened the last time you asked this question? Did the photographer prefer if you didn't bootleg hid copy written photograph?

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
What happened the last time you asked this question? Did the photographer prefer if you didn't bootleg hid copy written photograph?
What are you talking about dude? I need a copy of this to blow up onto a canvas for my man cave. The person on ebay selling must be a bootlegger and knew as such as it was not a good copy and said it could not be blown up. I am at a loss because it also is gonna be a fathers day gift as me and my father went to this game and it was a great moment.

Members online

Latest posts