Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB Daily Performances Thread - 5/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Today's notables include:

Jed Bradley
Grayson Garvin
Drake Britton
Stolmy Pimentel
Michael Fulmer vs. Kyle Crick
Darin Gorski
Jason Adam
Jacob Turner
Jeurys Familia vs. Dellin Betances
Jacob Petricka
Chris Withrow
Austin Wood
Kyle Heckathorn
Kyle Lotzkar
James Paxton
Martin Perez
Keyvius Sampson
Garrett Richards
Tyler Matzek

and the Matchup of the Day -- Adys Portillo vs. Archie Bradley

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Xander Bogaerts HR (4)

Post #19,999. Time for the good stuff. :mrgreen:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Xander Bogaerts HR (4)

Post #19,999. Time for the good stuff. :mrgreen:

No jinx, but I bet the board eats your first attempt to post your carefully-worded contest post.

I'd type it in notepad or something first. :)

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Kinda bummed Austin Hedges isn't in the lineup today. Was hoping to see what he could do against Bradley.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Chevy Clarke HR (3)

Tyson Gillies HR (2)

Jake Skole HR (2)

Andrelton Simmons HR (2)

Jonathan Singleton HR (7) :)

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Jaypers. have you seen Peralta's numbers this year? He isn't the same as last year. I don't think its that easy of a decision, unfortunately.

48 ip 44h 30r 30er 25bb 41K, only 1 hr allowed.
Fiers

55ip 49h 27er 18bb 49K

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jaypers. have you seen Peralta's numbers this year? He isn't the same as last year. I don't think its that easy of a decision, unfortunately.

Never said it was easy. However, calling him up to pitch a single inning, then sending him back down again, sticks in my craw. Give him a legit shot at the show.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Although I have a large stash of Peralta, there has to be mental issues here, because I have heard a few times Melvin and Roenicke state they do not know if he can handle the ML right now. I am confused why it would be bad to bring up Tyler now. Yes I understand it would be a year closer to Free Agency, but he is ready to pitch. Why are we the only team who keeps our players in the minors until they are 23 or 24 or 25, while all other teams bring up their players when they are 20. Quit baby'n the players with pitch counts, etc and let them pitch. I also think Scooter is ready now. Also a prime example of a guy who is bored or is disgruntled would be Caleb Gindl who has done everything to show he can play and now is having a horrible year.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
For those looking at the numbers this year, big friggin deal, most of the people on the boards were complaining about Bryce Harpers stats in the minors, well now they have all hid or have shut up. Some players just need to be given a full chance to pitch. The only pitchers who should be in the rotation are Greinke, Gallardo and Marcum. Bring up Tyler and Peralta and let them learn on the job. They can pitch 5 or 6 innings and they won't DEMAND who catches.

Members online

Latest posts