Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Prospect Hot Sheet - 5/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I've determined it's basically a fruitless exercise to predict who will be #1 each week, as I was convinced d'Arnaud had it locked up. Still, I wasn't that far off. And having THREE 51's on the list is pretty impressive.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/prospects/prospect-hot-sheet/2012/2613456.html

I like this sentence -- "Chicago manager Dale Sveum said the organization is considering bringing up Rizzo for their series in Minnesota starting June 8."

Last edited:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I thought Martin Perez would get a Not-So-Hot nod, but I guess there were better candidates.

Nice to See Jimmy Nelson not only get noticed, but have it pointed out that he's been doing better than the 2 1st Round boys (not that any of them are that far behind).

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Would have thought Rymer Liriano might have made the discussion.

• Peter (Escondido): Did Rymer Liriano get consideration for this week's list? He has hit .429 in his last 10 games.

Ben Badler: He's been hitting the ball better lately, but that guy drives me nuts. He's got an incredible combination of tools that make him look unbelievable when he's going well, like he did for most of last year, he's just not a natural feel for hitting guy, so there's still a lot of development work here left to go.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Anthony Gose eerily looks like Nyjer Morgan. I hope he doesn't have the same personality.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
  • Peter (Escondido): Did Rymer Liriano get consideration for this week's list? He has hit .429 in his last 10 games.

Ben Badler: He's been hitting the ball better lately, but that guy drives me nuts. He's got an incredible combination of tools that make him look unbelievable when he's going well, like he did for most of last year, he's just not a natural feel for hitting guy, so there's still a lot of development work here left to go.
Early candidate for next week, 7 hits in his last 7 AB's.

Members online

Latest posts