Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************Saturday Morning Thread *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
early start lets go count :rolleyes:
morning all - coffee's ready
002-17.jpg

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning everyone.

House remodel is going well, getting ready to paint now that the walls are patched, drywall repaired. I can't believe people lived in such filth. Carpet is scheduled to be installed next friday.

Off to paint today.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Waiting for the sun to get a little higher so I can finish putting on a new AC belt and tensioner pully on our Tahoe.
It's wayyyyyyyy too hot to be without AC.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all. Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend, whatever you do.

We might go for a hike/walk somewhere today, still up in the air.

Got in two more additions to my Beat poet collection yesterday:

First is a nice City Lights edition of a Lawrence Ferlinghetti poetry collection:
008.jpg

009.jpg

Then, got a really nice private press, limited edition signed copy of "Four Poems" by the amazing Gregory Corso. His stuff is kinda tough to find, so was thrilled to find this one online for a pretty affordable price:
006.jpg

007.jpg

Continuing to make payments on the Burroughs one. Should be paid off and in hand by next month sometime.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good Morning.

Having friends over tonight. Made BBQ shredded pork last night for today. Hopefully it stops raining and warms up a bit. We need to go out and shop for Julie's birthday tomorrow.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Good Morning!!

I took a vacation day today because we are going to a picnic. then back to work tomorrow and then a picnic tomorrow night. then off Monday and Tuesday with no plans :)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!!

Andrew - Nice book autos!!! I will have a 2 author dual cut 1/1 arriving sometime soon ;)

Josh - Enjoy the friends and HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY to Julie :D

Dave - Cool on the picnics and enjoy the extra time off :)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning all!
Waiting for the sun to get a little higher so I can finish putting on a new AC belt and tensioner pully on our Tahoe.
It's wayyyyyyyy too hot to be without AC.

You said it. My A/C and heating is messed up. I think it's the blowers/fans that are down, since I can get air but it usually is very minimal.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
ugh 5 hours work , THEN G/S;s ball game = now time for sleep before going to sell at stadium . It will be HOT tonight .

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good morning

Alex, how's the housing situation sitting?

Enjoying some sun after a week of cloud and showers. The grass should explode this week with some heat in the forecast.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good afternoon guys

well the hypnotist show last night was a very good time.. 13 of us went in all and they gave us a deal at half price for all the tickets so I spent the rest of the money on beers. a couple of the people were under totally and were absolutely hilarious.

today is me and the Mrs anniversary but will also be a chore day for sure. Going to buy some fence for the backyard now and probably grocery shopping as well. Cookout tomorrow so gotta get the other crap done today.

Have a good one everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online