Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************Sunday Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Hell froze over and world flat - I sold a pack of ANGELS only one i made SO far this year , sold a Padre card , couldn't find Storm Davis cards ,refunded a small sell because local players didn't sign - others selected were doing after game signing . Not bad weekend $$$ .

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning gang up early to finish the garden before it gets to hot here. also it is going to be a cold day later in the week
560439_366512903410026_229747103753274_1018022_1614745682_n.jpg

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning!

I just went over to unlock the house so the taper/drywall finisher could continue to patch walls. It started hailing, pea sized hail coming down. Raining hard now, but we need the rain.

I've been invited to a couple of cookouts, one, a hugh fish fry. Hope the weather clears up.

Everyone have a great day.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
morning all. holy crap, 97 in chicago??

it's pouring in nyc right now...we have a golf tourney in long island too...:???:

you guys have a wonderful memorial day weekend! eat some good bbq's, pop a cold one (soda for minors) and relax~

dave

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
morning all. holy crap, 97 in chicago??

it's pouring in nyc right now...we have a golf tourney in long island too...:???:

you guys have a wonderful memorial day weekend! eat some good bbq's, pop a cold one (soda for minors) and relax~

dave
I now right Dave. I have to finsh the yard work before I heat up . :lol:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Today is going to be a busy one. Cookout at 1. Lots of friends and family coming by. It will be a blast.

Yesterday was an incredible day! Meeting Brandon was awesome. He is a fantastic guy. I'll give the whole rundown a little later.

After we met BP, I was checking Twitter and saw the Topps was following me. I won a Mohamed Sanu autograph! Sane is a WR that the Bengals took in the 3rd round of the draft. He was one of the rookies at the Rookie Premiere. I don't know if I retweeted the right tweet or what, but I won. :D

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning

Joe, incredible run of great luck for you lately!

You're like some sort of kidney stoned superhero!

Patiently awaiting Indy and the 600. Lots of baseball today too.

Jays lost on Hamilton's walk off, his 20th. He had a legit shot at 60 IMO. I just hope he isn't turned out like Braun was.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

damn allergy induced cold is kicking my butt today the same way it did last night. I was invited to two cookouts starting at 1 so I will make an appearance at the first one then head off to the originally planned one for the afternoon.

Have a good one everyone!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Feel better Paul. The wife and I are both battling seasonal allergies.
Awesome crash from the F1 minor leagues yesterday. Driver walked away unhurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.