Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone familiar with Onyx products? Need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
I was looking at the 2011 Onyx Player Preferred Game Used Edition Boxes which are currently at $85 on a website. It doesn't seem like a bad price for a game used pair of batting gloves auto'd as well. The checklist isn't too strong but when I looked at the product breakdown and it says premium game used checklist ( 1 in 5 boxes). What exactly does this mean? Are they game used batting gloves as well or are they other game used items?

Also are there any other Onyx products that are worth the price? I know some you get an auto'd ball in and a chance at a game used item as well but the odds are hard to find one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I bought 2 cases last year of the 2011 player preferred baseballs (3 per case and a shot at a Michael Jordan). Pulled a HanRam, Matt Moore, Logan Morrison, Ethan Martin, Tim Beckham, and Julio Teheran. Didn't pull any GU redemptions though.

Members online

Latest posts