Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LUCROY Out 6 to 8 Weeks from ODD HOTEL MISHAP Broken Hand

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I am calling BS on this story. Story has it, a piece of luggage fell on his hand in the hotel room while he was looking for a sock. He has a boxers break, which more than likely is caused from punching something. What else can go wrong with the Brewers this year.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
My thoughts exactly, a lot of Brewer fans love Lucroy, but just hope it is not another lying tactic, I think it makes it worse with this story instead of just saying he punched a wall because he only went 2 for 4 :)

Nice story Clint Barmes, Sammy Sosa, Steve Sparks, David Krynzel and the list could go on and on.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
He said his hand was under the bed trying to get a sock and the wife bumped the suitcase.........how do you break your hand when it was under the bed it should have just bruised his forearm or something right?

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
My thoughts exactly, a lot of Brewer fans love Lucroy, but just hope it is not another lying tactic, I think it makes it worse with this story instead of just saying he punched a wall because he only went 2 for 4 :)

Us Brewers fans don't like to be lied to through the media by our favorite players. I can't think of any other time this year where that might have happened.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Us Brewers fans don't like to be lied to through the media by our favorite players. I can't think of any other time this year where that might have happened.
I sure hope you are not saying that Braun lied, just wait until the real story comes out before judgment, but no way this is how it went down, not possible. It was a boxers break in the hand, called this because of the punching nature of the injury.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
I sure hope you are not saying that Braun lied, just wait until the real story comes out before judgment, but no way this is how it went down, not possible. It was a boxers break in the hand, called this because of the punching nature of the injury.

I am of the belief that the real story would have come out already if it would have helped Braun. I can think of 145.5 million reasons why Braun would lie, but fail to come up with that many reasons for Lucroy to lie. I just thinks it's a little silly that you stand by Ryan Braun like you're Aaron Rodgers himself, but less than 18 hours after the Lucroy story comes out, it's "BS".

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I am of the belief that the real story would have come out already if it would have helped Braun. I can think of 145.5 million reasons why Braun would lie, but fail to come up with that many reasons for Lucroy to lie. I just thinks it's a little silly that you stand by Ryan Braun like you're Aaron Rodgers himself, but less than 18 hours after the Lucroy story comes out, it's "BS".
Lets just say I believe the story with Ryan Braun falls way deeper and would ruin more players especially one that is a teammate who actually was the persons sample. Once that player is gone I believe the story will be leaked, but Braun has nothing to gain from it now, he would be a sellout, rat, would ruin team comraderie if there is any, and would ruin the other players career. You find it funny how the story has just gone away and Braun is having the same if not better year than last year with no protection.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
Lets just say I believe the story with Ryan Braun falls way deeper and would ruin more players especially one that is a teammate who actually was the persons sample. Once that player is gone I believe the story will be leaked, but Braun has nothing to gain from it now, he would be a sellout, rat, would ruin team comraderie if there is any, and would ruin the other players career. You find it funny how the story has just gone away and Braun is having the same if not better year than last year with no protection.

You can believe whatever you want - I personally don't know the truth behind either story, so I can't say who is right and who is wrong. But I don't see how you can just sit there and say "the story has just gone away". If you tried to tell me this last night at home, I wouldn't have even been able to hear you because of how loud Dodger Stadium was booing.

Members online