Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is the ONE card in your collection you will NEVER, EVER part with?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Here is mine:

HulkHoganAuto-1.jpg

I was actually lucky enough to pull this from a pack... a retail pack, nonetheless. Got it graded, and while disappointed in the grade for the auto (he basically ran out of room because of how small the card is), it is the one piece of my collection I NEVER plan to part with.

Last edited:

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I will go with
2012 Topps World Series Relics Daniel Descalso
I went to all but 1 (Game 2) of the games that were played in St.Louis including epic Game 6 and Clinching Game 7!
I had to wait for 3 months watching these cards come and go way above my price range until finally one fell for $57.86 and I snagged it! This card is one of my favorites.
My Descalso collection is never going to be sold though!

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
I don't think there is one in my collection. I think I would part w/ just about any / everything for the right price.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I don't think there is one in my collection. I think I would part w/ just about any / everything for the right price.

This. My favorite cards are a PSA 10 GOld Refractor 2002 BC Cole Hamels and my 1972 Puerto Rican sticker PSA 7 of Mike Schmidt, but... if the right deal comes along, they're gone. Everything's replaceable.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I believe that everyone has their price for everything. It may be way above market value, but if someone NEEDED something of mine, I'd give them a price even if it wasn't necessarily a 'fair' one.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
1960 Topps Mickey Mantle #350 (all banged up). That was the first card that started my collection 30 years ago. My Dad gave it to me for my birthday.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008

Agreed.

My current favorite is my Goodwin Ronald Reagan Painting.... I really like it but if a price comes that I cant turn down.... Id likely sell.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
Mine isn't a card, but it still applies - I would of course sell it for the right price, but I'm not sure how many of these are out there to replace this one if I ever had to get rid of it:

spahnpsacheckauto.jpg

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
as others have said or alluded to, no card is untouchable. If circumstances dictate, then they're all gone. Having said that, I'd like to think this is the the card that would go - it arrived as a random act of kindness 14-odd years ago, and it allowed me to believe that really old Dodger cards were indeed obtainable.

55Tkoufax.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

This

Have any of you ever thought how much it would take to just take your entire collection and you walk away? I've thought about it for my Albert Belle collection... not that anyone would be interested lol but it's fun to think about... still haven't answered it in my head but I probably will NEVER be in this situation but some of you might with those kick a$$ HOF collections or other really famous or popular player collections.

Members online

Latest posts