Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

To the guy who was pursuing the Phillies WS auto ball:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Jeff N. said:
Are you in Florida? You may want to check out Phanfest.

Me? I am not in Florida. I will probably go down next year though. I thought this year it would be packed but so far it doesn't seem that bad according to reports. Have you gone there yet?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
ryanhoward06 said:
Jeff N. said:
Are you in Florida? You may want to check out Phanfest.

Me? I am not in Florida. I will probably go down next year though. I thought this year it would be packed but so far it doesn't seem that bad according to reports. Have you gone there yet?

Every year for the past 10 years. :)

6-8 players sign each year for relatively short lines. Easy way to pick up players on a team ball. If you wanna fedex me your ball and $30 for the autos, LMK.

This year's signers are Joe Blanton, Greg Dobbs, Chad Durbin, CLay Condrey, Matt Stairs and Eric Bruntlett & his beard.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Jeff N. said:
ryanhoward06 said:
[quote="Jeff N.":9fwz6dxk]Are you in Florida? You may want to check out Phanfest.

Every year for the past 10 years. :)

6-8 players sign each year for relatively short lines. Easy way to pick up players on a team ball. If you wanna fedex me your ball and $30 for the autos, LMK.

This year's signers are Joe Blanton, Greg Dobbs, Chad Durbin, CLay Condrey, Matt Stairs and Eric Bruntlett & his beard.[/quote:9fwz6dxk]

Thanks for the offer but I'm good. I have Blanton(I don't think I ever updated that post) and the rest should be relatively easy to get.

Do you go to the Carpenter Complex before that event too? I've seen/heard that Howard is signing a lot in pictures and reports.

Members online