Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Andrelton Simmons Called Up to the Braves from Double-A Mississippi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Break 'em out if you got 'em.

Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves
Roster Move: T. Pastornicky has been optioned to Gwinnett. The contract of A. Simmons has been purchased from Mississippi, will wear #19.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I was wondering. Jack Wilson made a horrible error in the 9th at SS, so I'll be glad when he's back on the bench. Figured with the Braves luck that would have cost them the game. Lets see what the kid's got. I hope he can communicate better with Uggla than Pastornicky did. Tyler made some really back decisions in the past few weeks.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
As a baseball move, I love it. Pastor has been crap lately and Jack Wilson is...Jack Wilson. From a card standpoint, it sucks because I was actively picking up his stuff in anticipation of this move. I just didnt think it would be this soon.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
Good for him. Good defense is overlooked in today's game. After a week or so, I'll probably pick up an auto. He's got a nice signature that'll go in the PC>

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts