Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning, guys!

Great game for J Smoak last night! I think some (Bouwoub) have written him off too soon! I know one game doesn't make a career but you gotta start somewhere and he is getting better.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Gonna be a warm one today so the AC is on on both floors of my apartment already. Going to work on some more collection scanning to try and get it all done as soon as possible. If I can do a year a morning now I should be done in a week or so.

Have a good one everyone

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning!

We had a frost here last night, I did cover my garden and looks okay.

Dan, glancing at yesterday's thread, you made a comment about the card in my sig. It's there for a reason, and I'll be rocking it until the end of the NBA season. It one of a few basketball cards I still own. I still have the Jordan, Paul, West, Russell, Jabbar, Mikan, Robertson. Duncan hasn't had a certified auto since Topps Pristine. I had two of the logomen in this Exquisite release, sold one of them a few years ago. This one isn't leaving my grimey paws though.

Painting is going well, carpet to be installed on Friday. Should have the house occupied next week. You can't believe the difference now, alot different than the pictures posted in the real estate listing.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Tuesday's mailday. Both Hultzen cards were pulled in a group break on another site. It was a player draft, and I got lucky. I really like the Maris Gypsy Queen bat card, from another break.

Image.jpg

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Apparently we saw 1 of 7 of the made for Transformers Ironhides today. Very convincing and it probably was.

IMG_20120530_113351.jpg

This emblem was on the tailgate

IMG_20120530_113419.jpg

IMG_20120530_113432.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts