Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling PC Mailday Thread - 2x Polk and a Montana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
My other PC's are Joe Montana and Ichiro, as well as any Huskies that I can get a decent deal on. My Locker thread is long enough, so I thought I'd create this one for all the others.

I picked up the Metal refractor from the other board and, after several tries, I won the Valiant on ebay.

Polk.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg

This new addition to my list of favorite PC cards arrived in the mail the other day.

ElitePtT.jpg

My Montana collection is small, but I'm looking forward to adding to it. And I thought Locker was expensive... :???:

Last edited:

UWHusky11

Mar 29, 2012
Seattle, WA
Very Nice! As I think we both know, Polk has the skill to excel at the RB position and can be a 3 down back. He just needs to get his opportunity now. He has some work to do before that happens but hopefully we get to see it one of these days.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Thanks Craig!

I was able to land this one for a decent price last week. I just threw a low bid out there not expecting to win it, but was pleasanlty surprised a few days later.

5Star.jpg

I found this shadowbox card from the most recent James Bond product and decided to pick it up since it was cheap and Connery was, in my opinion, the best Bond.

BondShadowbox.jpg

Dang, I forgot I can't edit the thread title on the new board. J or Tim, can one of you delete the "2x polk and a Montana" from the thread title please?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts