Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NCAA Football Talk - What Players from Your Schools Are You Looking Forward to Watching?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
First off, I'm still worried about what sanctions the NCAA will be laying down on Miami, even though pretty much everyone involved in the whole Shapiro scandal are no longer with the school, and top officials at the school did not know of the incidents (or at least it hasn't been proven that they did).

I can't wait to see Ray Ray Armstrong rule the secondary this year. He's probably the most talented player on the Canes roster, and I expect big things from him this season.

It's going to be interesting to see how the QB battle plays out, as Stephen Morris and Ryan Williams are fighting for the #1 spot. Morris showed signs of hope when he stepped in for Jokeory, but it's being said that Williams has developed nicely since coming to UM. I don't really have a preference at this point; I'm looking forward to seeing somebody not named Jacory Harris under center.

With Lamar gone, it's up to Mike James, Jr. to carry the load and continue the Jame5 legacy (Edgerrin and Javarris James both wore #5 for Miami, though Mike is of no relation). I hope he's up to the challenge, as he has some big shoes to fill.

UWHusky11

Mar 29, 2012
Seattle, WA
Jake Locker and Chris Polk. I want the stars to allign at some point and let Polk prove he has the skill to run with the big boys. I think he can run like MJD.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm excited to see how Ray Graham bounces back from his knee injury. He was 2nd in the nation in rushing yards when he got hurt. I'm also excited to see how much time the local kid gets, Rushel Shell, as he was a highly rated RB. Having him and Graham should be a nice 1-2 punch.

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
De'anthony Thomas battling time with Kenjon Barner, and seeing how the QB battle turns out for Oregon.

ggnike13

Nov 4, 2010
Orlando, Florida
I'm interested to see Mike Gillislee and the QB battle beween Jacoby Brissett and Jeff Driskel. Hopefully our O-line holds up better this year. Go Gators!!!

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I can't wait to watch Danny O'Brien, especially since we have him for 2 years. Wisconsin doesn't even have to recruit QB's anymore, we'll just get them from the ACC.

Last edited:

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Georgia's defense. Should be another top 5 defense, if not the #1. Also the backfield should be fun to watch with Isaiah Crowell, Keith Marshall, and Todd Gurly splitting carries.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I want to see if with the new kickoff rules, Raheem Mostert can still be the best kick returner in the country. He did it last year as a freshman and was the easy money favorite to do it again. Even with being able to start on the 25, its a no brainer to not kick to the guy still.

bedot

Dec 4, 2011
I'll be looking at how UGA responds to early season suspensions in the secondary and how their o line shapes up. Hockeyfights, don't forget about Ken Malcome.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I'll be looking at how UGA responds to early season suspensions in the secondary and how their o line shapes up. Hockeyfights, don't forget about Ken Malcome.

Boo won't get many carries, if any. Only reason he got the carries late last year was because of injuries to Crowell and Samuel and the Carlton Thomas suspension.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts