Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dylan Bundy: sell now or hold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
I made a smart decision to buy a bunch of Dylan Bundy cards over the past half year and noticed his cards have had a nice bump this month.

What are your opinions on whether to hold onto these or sell now?

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
Thanks for the input. I have to take the advice to sell I guess.

I bought a lot of 4 2011 BDPP autos at a show for $180 a few months back
I also have a bunch of base an chrome I picked up in a 50 cent box.
I may keep the best gradeable auto and sell the rest.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
I sold most of mine as I bought in at less than half of current prices. I still have a couple left, which is fine too. Barring injury, I'm sure theyll go up more.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Figure up the grand total you have bought into him.... and sell enough to recoop that amount. Anything left over is pure profit. If that means you have 2 autos left.... no real rush to sell...unless you need the money.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
I sold mine out when they hit $50 plus . I was in them for $30 each give or take a few bucks on some. I had over 15 base autos, 2 blues and 2 ref. sure I could've waited and got a lot more but I'll take the profit any day.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ

You are so full of wisdom and knowledge.

If it's not a one word post or a post with fifty exclamation points, it's something like the one above or "broads are crazy".

How do you survive the mobs of people attacking you for your secrets to success?

/sarcasm

Members online