Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekday Pickups 6/4 - 6/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Did not see a thread, so here goes, a bit of a shopping spree this week:

Seems like this year with all sorts of interesting players doing well, the one's that are legit stars in the mix are not getting enough attention. IMO this card has all the attributes to become a truly epic card. Predates any other RC cards, only Chrome Auto he has and Cutch is one of the best young players in the game:
$(KGrHqF,!nUE-wm1kJRTBPtnS-1-G!~~60_12.JPG

Won the second one from the right on the top row (pretty sweet patch.) May not be the best time to buy Rondo, but his prices are still just 1/3 of Westbrook's prices and while Westbrook is a more dynamic scorer, Rondo is IMO some worth tuning in to watch.

$(KGrHqF,!o8E-)D408z1BPyDJdihg!~~60_12.JPG

If anyone is moving any Hanley RC Auto's let me know...
$(KGrHqR,!o!E-z4MZv0-BPwvGvDCkQ~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqYOKkQE3tSu-pqJBOC4URSnF!~~0_12.JPG

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Nice pickups, I really like the McCutchen!

I received the Diamond embedded version in the mail today, to complete this 1/1 set..

Platinum 1/1
KempToppsupdateplatinum1of1.jpg

Gold Canary 1/1
KempToppsCanary1of1.jpg

Diamond Embedded 1/1
KempToppsDiamond1of1.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
someone on blowout is selling a gold hanley tribute auto SP RC

Don't frequent that site but think I once created an account so may have to try to dig it up and stop there. Thanks!

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Added a nice card to my brand new low grade vintage PC. Arrived yesterday. Automatically my favorite card :D Some more nice ones on the way that I will scan when I get them in.

54Aaron.jpg

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Actually got this a few weeks back, but finally got around to scanning it. Very excited as I've been wanting it for a long time:

Reynolds-90DonrussAqueousTest.jpg

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
This Orange Ref to finish the rainbow:
$%28KGrHqRHJBgE+Febe%29wKBPzYqGLLqg%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Yovani
$%28KGrHqZHJFcE-mMl%294y%21BPvUwQuoo%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Attachments

• $(KGrHqRHJBgE+Febe)wKBPzYqGLLqg~~60_57.JPG
    $(KGrHqRHJBgE+Febe)wKBPzYqGLLqg~~60_57.JPG
    665.8 KB · Views: 3

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I got in 4 Michael Burgess 2007 chrome autos this week. For under $10...I won't waste you guys' time with a scan because frankly it saddens me to look at them now even though I can't quit buying. 31 Base Autos, 21 Refractor Autos, 4 Xfractor Autos, 1 Blue Ref Auto, 3 Sterling Ref Autos, 5 Sterling Base Autos. Even picked up one for $.99 with free shipping this week

BUT I also got in a couple more sweet low grade vintage RC's for the collection that I will scan and post when i get a minute.

Members online

Latest posts