Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What happened to the live.com thread? Or am I just blind?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
I went thru 10 pages and couldn't find it. Just wanted to post my latest "contact" with them. I sent them this email a couple days ago.

Well another week has come and gone, and still have not received any cashback rewards. I really don't see why there should be any "specific" problems with this issue. I send and receive payments all the time from paypal with no issues, and am really stunned that "Microsoft" would have such a problem with such a simple operation of sending a payment to an email address. Please let me know "why" I haven't received my cashback rewards, and not just another please be patient brushoff email. Thank you.

And just got this back from them today.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your Live Search cashback payment.

We have encountered a technical issue while processing some payments for recent eBay cashback purchases. We are actively investigating the root of the issue, in close partnership with eBay and PayPal, and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We'd like to assure customers that all eligible cashback payments which meet the Live Search cashback and eBay terms and conditions will be rewarded. We apologize for any delays and thank you for your patience. As soon as we have more information on the resolution of this issue, we will be back in touch.

Sincerely,

Wyatt

Live Search cashback Support

Did I not clearly enough state that I didn't want another please be patient brushoff email? :x :x :x

Art

Members online